Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#6 Bolmor (Strike) Lanes Bowling

My # 6 Spot- Bolmor (Strike) Lanes at the District at Tustin Legacy in Tustin, CA


Bolmor Lanes was previously called Strike bowling  and it is located at the District in Tustin, CA. Even though the name has changed it is still one of my favorite places to go. Along with the 34 bowling lanes there is also a bar, sit down tables to enjoy a dinner, a few pool tables, arcades and a dj that plays a good variety of music. Bolmor lanes is a great place to go to challenge your friend or to just go for fun. I love to bowl, it is awesome. It is very exciting to go bowling with a big group of family and friend. For my last birthday i had the great opportunity of going bowling with my family and friends. I enjoy the competitiveness of the sport of bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment