Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#4 Honda Center- Anaheim Ducks

My # 4 Spot- The Honda Center in Anaheim, CA


The Honda Center in Anaheim, CA is a place in Orange County that i have been going to see the Anaheim Ducks play. I have been a fan of the Anaheim Ducks since i was in elementary school. As a young kid i remember going to see the Mighty Ducks play at the Arrowhead Pond. Throughout my childhood, i remember sharing a great amount of memories there. I normally go see the Ducks play with my buddies. One of the exciting aspects of hockey is not only do you pay the money for a hockey match, you also get to see a great amount of brawls between the players which only tends to fire up the crowds even more. I look forward to spending many more evenings at the Honda Center watching the Anaheim Ducks play. I will also look forward to sharing more memories with my buddies there.

No comments:

Post a Comment