Wednesday, November 17, 2010

#2 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

My # 2 spot- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater (Concert Venue) in Irvine, CA



It was just 3 years ago when i attended my first concert ever after that i got hooked on them. I have now been to more than 10 concerts. I have seen the following bands/ artist play at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater- The Fray, Blink 182, Jacks Mannequin, The All American Rejects, Fall out Boy, Gym Class Heroes. Over the past 3 years i have gone to a variety of concerts in a wide range of music categories. Concerts are an amazing experience and are very exciting to attend. The music concerts are well worth the price that is paid. I look forward to spending many more evenings at the Verizon wireless amphitheater enjoying my favorite artists in concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment