Wednesday, November 17, 2010

#1 Angel Stadium

My #1 spot- Angel Stadium (Baseball Stadium) in Anaheim, CA



For as long that i can remember i have been a fan of the Anaheim Angels currently named Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. I remember as a young kid going to Angel stadium to see my favorite team play with my family. Not only do i go to Angel stadium to watch the Angels play, i also go to get the players autographs. Angels baseball has become an important aspect in my life. My favorite hobby to do is attending Angels Baseball signings. I typically attend 15-20 baseball games and autograph signings a year. My favorite Angel's player of all time is Time Salmon. He was nicknamed as the "King Fish". He was #15 and played right field. I had the great opportunity of meeting him and getting his autograph two times. Baseball for me in life and baseball revolves around my life. I will look forward to spending more great experiences at Angels Stadium. Win or lose i am there to support my team. Go ANGELS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment